Groundhogs don't. But I really wish they did. They really are missing out. Actually, a lot of people are missing out too. Some crazy people barely ever read or write any hardcore fiction (or at least something imaginative, relational, and mind-blowing). Again, they're crazy.
So, I have to tell you what you're missing out on. You're missing out on FUN.
Fictional parties for your soul.
Understanding what a fictional party for your soul is.
Nagging the misfortunate who don't understand what a fictional party for your soul is.
Total FUN right there. But let me explain each one a little more.
Some people think people who like to read don't like parties. But reading is a party. A SOUL PARTY. Every time I read a book, new to me or old to me, it's like a reunion. They're my buddies. I mean, the characters, not the books themselves... Yeah, I totally mean the characters... Hahaha.... :D
If you're insane and don't understand what a soul party is, READ A BOOK. It's magical. Legit magical. If you still don't get it.... #frustration.
Did I just use a hashtag? I repent.
Anyway, as I said before, I nag those who don't understand. I don't really need to explain that.
Then again, I didn't really need to explain any of this. And I don't even know where I'm going with this. But reading and writing is FUN.
Yeah, my nerdy post. Also known as my nerdy rant...
What would your nerdy post be about?
No comments:
Post a Comment